Richard is a partner in our Corporate Department. His practice covers Cayman and BVI investment funds, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity capital markets and corporate finance.
Chambers and Partners refers to Richard as “very technically strong, with the client service skills to back up his technical abilities”.
Legal 500 and IFLR 1000 refer to Richard as “highly regarded” and “excellent”.
Qualifications and admissions:
- University of Oxford, Jurisprudence, 2002
- Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course (with distinction), 2003
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2006 (non-practising)
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands
- Solicitor of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands)
Prior career history:
Areas of practice and expertise:
- Investment funds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Equity capital markets
- Corporate finance
- Asset finance
- AIMA Cayman Executive Committee (Member Representative)