Campbells handles all aspects of property transactional work from sales and purchase to conveyance and related residential and commercial financing both for individuals and corporations. We work with developers, financial institutions, realtors and property managers from initial stages of purchase, planning, development, financing projects (either for lending institution(s) or Developer) to the ultimate completion of the transaction. We also focus on land use planning and development for a broad range of clientele including private sector developers, local landowners, strata corporations and individual homeowners.
The Campbells property team provides premier service. We have extensive experience representing clients involved in the development, construction and management of buildings, residential and commercial stratas, residential rental projects and commercial plazas. We serve our real estate clients by taking a multi-disciplinary approach. Our real estate attorneys draw upon their expertise of other firm professionals to give our clients a wide range of advice needed to successfully complete real estate joint ventures, financings, reorganizations, financial workouts and assessments. We are a recognized leader in the Cayman Islands.
Campbells' practice offers good judgment, as well as good technical advice.
We have and continue to act for some of the major developers in the Islands on matters including:
- Applications for planning and other permissions
- Joint venture agreements for developers
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Residential and commercial lease work, which includes sub-leases and assignments
- Construction contracts
- Management agreements and by-laws of strata corporations
- Commercial and residential lending
- Property management
- General advice on property matters
Not only do the Cayman Islands have a role as a major international offshore financial centre, but they also have a robust local economy.
We provide services to a wide range of local clients including:
- Obtaining local trade and business licences, liquor licences and work permits
- Personal injury and employers’ liability
- Employment related matters
- Wills and the administration of estates
- Patents and trade marks
We regularly act for high net worth clients in relation to a range of family law matters. These can range from cohabitation agreements, pre and post nuptial agreements to proceedings relating to children and complex financial issues.