Campbells advises both local and international banks, insurers, company managers, trust companies, investment managers, administrators and directors on regulatory and compliance matters including:
- Preparation and implementation of internal procedures and advice on the interpretation and effect of Cayman Islands anti-money laundering legislation, regulations and guidance
- Compliance planning and advice for new and existing transaction structures
- Responses to local and overseas regulatory investigations and enquiries
- Advising on local and overseas regulatory investigations
- Investigation of suspected money laundering and fraud
- Expert evidence on financial fraud and money laundering
"They are very good at guiding us through issues we hadn't seen coming."