Campbells is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Campbells may change this policy from time to time by way of updating this page. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect visitor information from the following areas on our website:
- Contact the team – if you send us an enquiry via the email form we’ll use your details to respond to your request/comments.
- Contact us – if you send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org we will use your details to respond to you.
- Subscribe to our Client Advisories – we will collect your email address and hold it until such time as you choose to opt-out of further marketing communications from us.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide and improve this website.
- To provide and improve our services to you.
- To compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics.
- To market our services.
- To manage our relationship with you and our clients.
- To fulfil our legal obligations.
- For the purposes of recruitment.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device by websites you visit. We use Google Analytics cookies. These cookies help us improve our site by providing us with information about how users interact with our site such as the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and the length of time spent on the site. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information that the cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. You may change your browser settings to delete and block cookies. To find out how visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. At all times your information and our relationship with you are governed by Cayman Islands law.
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and to have it rectified or deleted as required by applicable data protection legislation. For more information please send an email to email@example.com.
We may update this policy from time to time. Therefore, please check this page regularly for notification of any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information.