Kristy-Anne is an associate in our Corporate Department, who acts on a vast range of corporate and finance matters. Her legal experience includes advising on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements and minority investments, investment funds, corporate structures and restructures, equity fundraisings and corporate governance. Her practice also includes advising on a range of general corporate and commercial matters.
Kristy-Anne has worked with a diverse range of UK, Australian and international clients including large listed corporates, privately owned businesses, private-equity houses, asset and investment managers, start-ups, high net-worth individuals and institutional investors, most often with a cross-border element. Her legal experience also covers a variety of sectors, including professional and financial services, insurance, shipping, technology, health care and real estate.
Kristy-Anne was admitted to practice as a solicitor in Australia in 2011 and prior to joining Campbells in 2019, practised at leading global law firms Stephenson Harwood and King & Wood Mallesons.
Kristy-Anne draws on her broad range of experience to provide commercial and pragmatic advice which is relevant to clients.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of Australia, 2012
- Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, 2011
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP), College of Law, Sydney Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (BPsySc), University of South Australia
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2019
Prior Career History
- London office of Stephenson Harwood LLP (Corporate Finance group)
- Sydney office of King & Wood Mallesons (Mergers & Acquisitions group)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales (Judge’s Associate)
- Adelaide office of Australian Executor Trustees (Wills, Trusts and Estates group)
Areas of Practice and Expertise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance
- Investment funds
- Joint ventures
- Equity raisings
- Corporate restructures
- General corporate and commercial
Associations and Clubs
- Cayman Islands Law Society
- Law Society of New South Wales, Australia