Kristy-Anne is an associate in our Corporate Department. Her legal experience spans nine years, including public and private M&A, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements and minority investments, equity capital markets, corporate restructures, equity fundraisings, corporate advisory matters and general commercial.
Kristy-Anne has worked with a diverse range of UK, Australian and international clients including large listed corporates, privately owned businesses, private-equity houses, start-ups, high net-worth individuals and institutional investors, most often with a cross-border element. Her legal experience covers a variety of sectors, including professional and financial services, insurance, technology, health care and real estate.
Prior to joining Campbells, Kristy-Anne practised at leading global law firms Stephenson Harwood and King & Wood Mallesons.
Kristy-Anne draws on her broad range of experience to provide commercial and pragmatic advice which is relevant to clients.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of Australia, 2012
- Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, 2011
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP), College of Law, Sydney Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (BPsySc), University of South Australia
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2019
Prior Career History
- London office of Stephenson Harwood LLP (Corporate Finance group)
- Sydney office of King & Wood Mallesons (Mergers & Acquisitions group)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales (Judge’s Associate)
- Adelaide office of Australian Executor Trustees (Wills, Trusts and Estates group)
Areas of Practice and Expertise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance
- Joint ventures
- Equity raisings
- Corporate restructures
- General corporate and commercial