Jennifer is a senior associate in our Corporate Department where she specialises in investment fund and private equity fund formation and restructuring, including corporate and partnership structures, and secured lending and corporate finance. Her practice also includes advising on Cayman Islands ship and aircraft acquisition, financing and registration as well as general corporate and commercial matters. Jennifer joined Campbells in 2012.
- Clients include leading investment banks, leading retail banks, fund administrators, investment managers, service providers as well as acting as special counsel to fund directors.
- Bachelor of Laws, Bond University, Australia, 2004
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP), The College of Law, Australia, 2006
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, 2006 (non-practising)
- Attorney-at-Law, Cayman Islands, 2012
Walkers – Hong Kong
- Cayman Islands Law Society
- Law Society of New South Wales, Australia
- Business & Professional Women’s Club of Grand Cayman
- 100 Women in Hedge Funds
- Women’s International Shipping and Trading Association (Cayman Islands Chapter)