Jennifer is a senior associate in our Corporate Department where she specialises in investment fund and private equity fund formation and restructuring, including corporate and partnership structures, and secured lending and corporate finance. Her practice also includes advising on Cayman Islands ship and aircraft acquisition, financing and registration as well as general corporate and commercial matters. Jennifer was admitted as a solicitor in Australia (non-practising) in 2006 and worked in the Hong Kong office of Walkers prior to joining Campbells in 2012.
Qualifications and Admissions:
- Bachelor of Laws, Bond University, Australia, 2004
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP), The College of Law, Australia, 2006
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, 2006 (non-practising)
- Attorney-at-Law, Cayman Islands, 2012
Prior Career History
- Walkers – Hong Kong
Areas of Practice and Expertise:
- Jennifer has a wide range of experience in corporate and commercial matters and specialises in investment funds and private equity fund formation, structuring/restructuring and governance.
- Jennifer’s practice includes secured lending and corporate finance as well as ship and aircraft acquisition, finance and registration in addition to all areas of general corporate and commercial matters.
- Clients include leading investment banks, leading retail banks, fund administrators, investment managers, service providers as well as acting as special counsel to fund directors.
Associations and Clubs:
- Cayman Islands Law Society
- Law Society of New South Wales, Australia
- Business & Professional Women’s Club of Grand Cayman
- 100 Women in Hedge Funds
- Women’s International Shipping and Trading Association (Cayman Islands Chapter)