Damien is a partner in our Corporate Department based in Grand Cayman. He specialises in corporate and commercial law, marine, asset finance and general banking matters. He joined Campbells in 2017, having previously worked in Dublin, London and Singapore.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Trinity College Dublin, LLM, 2004
- Solicitor, Ireland, 2008 (non-practising)
- Solicitor, England and Wales, 2010 (non-practising)
- Attorney at Law Republic of the Marshall Islands, 2016
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2017
- Solicitor of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), 2017
Prior Career History
- Campbell Johnston Clark, London and Singapore
- Matheson, Dublin
Areas of Practice & Expertise
Damien advises clients on asset acquisition and secured lending with particular emphasis on shipping acquisitions, financing and registration. Damien is admitted as an Attorney in the Republic of the Marshall Islands and in addition to advising on matters of Cayman Islands law, Damien also advises on matters of Marshall Islands law.
Recognitions & Awards
- Who’s Who Legal Leading Shipping Lawyer 2018