Campbells will be hosting a seminar to provide guidance with regard to CIMA’s new powers to impose administrative fines on licencees, to help you understand the implications, mitigate your potential risks and understand better your rights to challenge decisions taken by CIMA.
Venue: The Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman
Date: Wednesday, 31 May 2017
Sessions: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Cocktail Reception: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Speakers will include:
- Alistair Walters & James Austin-Smith, Campbells
- Richard Gillis, QC, One Essex Court
- Tristan Relly & Lise Baril, Deloitte
The discussion will cover the following:
- Review of principal regulatory laws and regulatory handbook
- Review of new legislation and associated regulations giving CIMA power to impose administrative fines
- Review of CIMA’s power of enforcement and rights of appeal
- Judicial review of decisions taken by CIMA
- Developments in compliance, building defensible compliance and corporate governance programs and managing remedial action.
- Mediating CIMA enforcement action
There is no charge to attend this event but space is limited, so please RSVP to Kristina Buckeridge on firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space now!
Click here to learn more.