About Our Scholarship Programme
- Financial funding towards tuition and academic fees made payable to the institution directly;
- An opportunity for summer internship placements;
- Consideration for additional financial support throughout PPC, LPC (BVC), BPTC or equivalent programme, subject to meeting continuing requirements; and
- Preferential consideration for articles with the firm.
- Scholarship applications are accepted for both legal and non-legal undergraduate programmes, but preference will be given to legal;
- Applicants must be Caymanian or a Caymanian Status Holder to be eligible for our Cayman scholarship and a BVIslander or BVI Belonger to be eligible for our BVI scholarship;
- An applicant’s financial means, access to financial assistance from other sources and suitability for the proposed course will be taken into account when considering applications;
- The responsibility for determining eligibility for scholarships will be vested in the Scholarship Committee. All scholarship grants will be at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee;
- The Scholarship Committee will require personal and academic references and will interview candidates shortlisted for further consideration;
- We may request additional information to that noted in the checklist or on the application form;
- The Scholarship Committee reserves the right to make payments directly to the relevant academic institution or body;
- We may or may not give reasons for declining to award a scholarship; and
- These guidelines may change from time to time at the discretion of the Campbells partnership.
How To Apply
Please submit the following with your scholarship application:
- Completed application form;
- Cover letter;
- Proof of eligibility (Cayman Islands or British Virgin Islands citizenship);
- Two written references;
- Academic transcripts; and
- Confirmation of university acceptance with estimated costs, if available.
Applications will be considered once all items in the checklist have been received. Applicants with missing information will not be considered.
Please submit completed applications to: email@example.com.
Application deadline: 1 April
Scholarship awarded: May/June
The British Virgin Islands:
Our BVI scholarships for 2023 have already been granted, and we are not accepting applications at this time.