At Campbells each Articled Clerk will be assigned a partner mentor and an associate mentor for each rotation, providing them with guidance and overseeing their development. They will also receive regular feedback from their mentors throughout the programme. We understand that by investing in the next generation we are also investing in our future leaders who will be a great asset to the Firm in years to come.
Articled Clerks are expected to complete four “seats” in different practice areas with each rotation being three to six months in duration. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a minimum of one corporate and one litigation focused rotation.
During each seat, the articling clerk is assigned a mentor or principal whose role it is to ensure that the articling clerk receives relevant work experience. The mentor will ensure that the successful articling clerk will receive ongoing feedback on their work. There are also regularly scheduled meetings with the articling clerk to discuss their professional development and provide an opportunity for them to give feedback.
The following requirements apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled in, or already have passed, the Professional Practice Course (or equivalent); and
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2:1 law degree or equivalent, although extenuating circumstances will be taken into account.
How To Apply
Please submit the following with your application:
- Cover letter supporting the application;
- ID (Passport or DL);
- Proof of eligibility – Caymanian or Caymanian Status holder;
- Full academic transcripts; and
- Minimum of two contactable references.
Please submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 2021 vacancy has already been filled and we are not accepting applications at this time.