In addition to her corporate practice, Jenny also has significant expertise in advising international banks, financial institutions, leasing companies and corporations on bank finance and debt capital market transactions.
Jenny is entrusted to develop the China practice of the firm.
Prior to joining Campbells, Jenny worked in Hong Kong for two other international offshore law firms, as a partner.
Jenny is “good at considering and solving problems from the client’s side,” and is “very creative in dealing with complicated legal issues.”
– Asian Legal Business 2017
Jenny “can communicate with the onshore counsel and clients very effectively to ensure smooth transactional process. She always comes up with innovative and practical solutions to resolve the clients’ problems.”
– Asian Legal Business 2016
QUALIFICATIONS and ADMISSIONS
- Solicitor of Supreme Court (England and Wales) (practising name is Shuk Han, Nip, not practising)
- Master of Science in Finance, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, Tsinghua University
- Bachelor of Laws, City University of Hong Kong
PRIOR CAREER HISTORY
- Hong Kong, Walkers
- Hong Kong, Maples and Calder
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS
- Notable Mention – Offshore Client Choice List 2017 by Asian Legal Business
- Top Ten outstanding offshore lawyer in Asia – Offshore Client Choice List 2016 by Asian Legal Business