Jenny NipPartner, Head of PRC Group
Jenny is a partner in our corporate and finance practice group in our Hong Kong office. She is also the Head of PRC Group and delivers key services for the China practice of the firm. Jenny specialises in corporate transactions including capital market transactions, mergers & acquisitions, take-private deals and downstream private equity financing and investment deals. Jenny has extensive experience in representing issuers, arrangers and investors in connection with pre-IPO financings and listing of BVI and Cayman Islands companies on global stock exchanges, including Hong Kong and New York.
In addition to her corporate practice, Jenny also has significant expertise in advising international banks, financial institutions, leasing companies and corporations on bank finance and debt capital market transactions.
Prior to joining Campbells, Jenny worked in Hong Kong for two other international offshore law firms, as a partner.
“She is very responsive, commercial and thorough – we have never had any issues with her service, execution and quality of work.”
– Asian Legal Business 2019
Jenny is “good at considering and solving problems from the client’s side,” and is “very creative in dealing with complicated legal issues.”
– Asian Legal Business 2017
Jenny “can communicate with the onshore counsel and clients very effectively to ensure smooth transactional process. She always comes up with innovative and practical solutions to resolve the clients’ problems.”
– Asian Legal Business 2016
Qualifications and Admissions
- Solicitor of Supreme Court (England and Wales) (practising name is Shuk Han, Nip, not practising)
- Master of Science in Finance, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, Tsinghua University
- Bachelor of Laws, City University of Hong Kong
Prior Career History
- Hong Kong, Walkers
- Hong Kong, Maples and Calder
Recognitions and Awards
- Top Ten Outstanding Offshore Lawyer in Asia – Offshore Client Choice List 2020 by Asian Legal Business
- Top Ten Outstanding Offshore Lawyer in Asia – Offshore Client Choice List 2019 by Asian Legal Business
- Notable Mention – Offshore Client Choice List 2017 by Asian Legal Business
- Top Ten Outstanding Offshore Lawyer in Asia – Offshore Client Choice List 2016 by Asian Legal Business