James is a senior associate in our Corporate and Finance practice group in our Hong Kong office. James advises on the structuring, formation, regulation and ongoing operation of investment funds. James’ practice also covers secured lending, fund financing, cross-border lending structures, asset and acquisition financing, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, capital raisings and general commercial matters. James joined Campbells in 2019 from a leading corporate firm in Brisbane, Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Queensland, Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), University of Queensland, Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia, 2011 (currently non-practising)
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, Hong Kong, 2019
- Cooper Grace Ward, Australia