Chantelle is a legal manager in the Corporate Department of our Hong Kong office. She specialises in corporate finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investment deals and general corporate and commercial matters. In addition, Chantelle has experience in advising on bank finance, restructuring and debt capital market transactions. Chantelle is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Corporate finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate and commercial
- Solicitor of High Court of Hong Kong SAR (non-practising), 2019
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law, University of Hong Kong, 2017
- Bachelor of Law, University of Hong Kong, 2016
- Campbells advised Rainmed Medical Limited on its Hong Kong Stock Exchange listing.
Our Hong Kong office acted as Cayman Islands legal counsel to Rainmed Medical Limited in connection with its initial public offering and listing of its 23,348,000 shares (before exercise of over-allotment option) on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Campbells advised Yonghe Medical Group Co., Ltd. on its HK$1.49 billion (approximately US$192 million) raise on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Campbells acted as Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands legal counsel to Yonghe Medical Group Co., Ltd. (“Yonghe Medical”) in connection with its HK$1.49 billion (approximately US$192 million) initial public offering and listing of its 94,424,000 shares (assuming the over-allotment option is not exercised) on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.