Benjamin is a legal manager in the Corporate Department of our Hong Kong office. He specialises in capital market transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investment deals and general corporate and commercial matters, as well as the structuring, formation, regulation and ongoing operation of investment funds. Ben is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Corporate and commercial
- Corporate finance
- Investment funds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Solicitor of High Court of Hong Kong SAR (non-practising), 2020
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law, City University of Hong Kong, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Exeter, 2016
- Bachelor of Psychology and Economics, University of Exeter, 2014
- Campbells is one of the top three offshore firms for HKIPOs in terms of fundraising value in the first five months of 2023.
Campbells is pleased to announce that, according to the information disclosed in the latest new listing report issued by the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, the firm is among the top three offshore firms in terms of value of funds raised in the first five months of 2023 from the initial public offerings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Campbells advised Runhua Living Service Group Holdings Limited on its Hong Kong Stock Exchange listing.
Our Hong Kong office has acted as the Cayman and BVI legal counsel to Runhua Living Service Group Holdings Limited in connection with its approximately HK$127.5 million initial public offering and listing.
- Campbells advised Beauty Farm Medical and Health Industry Inc. on its HK Stock Exchange listing.
Campbells advised Beauty Farm Medical and Health Industry Inc. on its approximately HK$783 million initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Campbells advised Sipai Health Technology Co. Ltd. on its Hong Kong Stock Exchange listing.
Campbells is delighted to have advised Sipai Health Technology Co., Ltd., a company dedicated to connect and deliver clear values to patients, doctors, medical institutions, pharmaceutical companies and payers across China’s healthcare system through its robust technology platform.