The Cayman Islands is a leading and sophisticated offshore financial centre and the domicile of choice for investment structures and complex insurance products.
Floor 4, Willow House, Cricket Square
Grand Cayman KY1-9010
Advantages of the Cayman Islands as an offshore jurisdiction:
- Highly skilled and internationally respected work force
- Efficient and experienced court system with the UK Privy Council as the ultimate appellate court
- A regulatory framework that is fully compliant with international financial, banking and prudential standards
- Access via latest technology to all major financial centres and capital markets
- Easily accessible from North and South America and Europe
- Political stability and status as a British Overseas Territory
The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority is responsible for the regulation of insurance companies, banks, trust companies, company management operations, investment funds and securities investment business.
The Cayman Islands Stock Exchange regulates the listing of companies on CSX. The focus of CSX is on capital markets and its listing rules have been designed specifically to facilitate the listing of mutual funds, specialist debt, depository receipts and derivative warrants. It also lists local and international trading companies.