Shawnalee is an associate in our Corporate Department. She advises on corporate, commercial and regulatory law including Cayman Islands shipping and aircraft matters. Shawnalee commenced her Articles of Clerkship with Campbells in September 2020. During her training, she participated in the Judicial Clerkship Training Programme at the Cayman Islands Courts.
- Corporate & Commercial
- Shipping & Aviation
Qualifications and Admissions
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2022
- Postgraduate in Legal Practice with Distinction, University of Law, 2019
- LLB (Upper Second Class Honours), University of Liverpool, 2018
- 100 Women in Finance (Member)
Publications and News
- Campbells Attorney Admitted to Bar.
Campbells is pleased to announce that Shawnalee Henry has been admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the Cayman Islands. Shawnalee will be working as an associate in the Corporate Department and is developing a practice specialising in marine and asset finance.