Tristan LeeLegal Manager
Prior to joining Campbells, Tristan was a corporate associate in a leading Hong Kong law firm where he advised issuers, sponsors and underwriters in relation to offerings and listings of corporations on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. He also acted for listed and private companies on transactional and compliance matters.
Tristan is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
AREAS OF PRACTICE AND EXPERTISE:
- Capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate and commercial
- General banking and finance
QUALIFICATIONS AND ADMISSIONS:
- Bachelor of Engineering, The University of Hong Kong
- Master of Intellectual Property, University of Technology, Sydney
- Juris Doctor, City University of Hong Kong
- Solicitor, Hong Kong (non-practising)