Rhonda is a counsel in our Corporate Department based in our Hong Kong office. She specialises in venture capital funds and related investment vehicles, cross-border finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions as well as general banking and finance matters. Her practice also includes hedge funds, share buybacks, mergers and consolidations, corporate restructures and other related corporate matters.
Rhonda originally worked for Campbells from 2007 to 2015 and rejoined the firm in 2016 with the launch of our Hong Kong office.
Areas of Practice and Expertise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital markets and securitisation transactions
- Investment funds
Qualifications and Admissions
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland, 1998-2016
- Attorney at Law in the Cayman Islands, 2007
- Registered Foreign Lawyer Hong Kong, 2016
Prior Career History
- Baker & McKenzie, Bahrain
- DLA Piper, Brisbane
- Dechert, London