Renée is an associate attorney in our Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department. She joined Campbells in 2014 after completing a commercial chancery pupillage in London in two leading sets of Chambers. Her extensive training was in the areas of banking, finance, injunctive relief, insolvency and company law. Prior to that she completed articles and was employed as an associate in a medium sized firm in the Cayman Islands.
Qualifications and admissions:
- LLB (Hons), Queen Mary, University of London, 2007
- Barrister admitted to the Bar of England and Wales, 2008 (non-practising)
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2011
- Barrister of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), 2017
Areas of practice and expertise:
- Commercial Litigation
Associations and clubs:
- Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Cayman Islands Law Society
- Caymanian Bar Association
- 100 Women in Finance
- 100 Women in Finance – Next Generation Cayman (Committee member)
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Recovery and Insolvency Specialists (Cayman) Association, Ltd.