Rachael is an associate in our Litigation, Insolvency & Restructuring Group. Rachael joined Campbells in 2019 from the Bar of Northern Ireland where she practiced in the areas of insolvency and litigation.
Rachael was called to the Bar of Northern Ireland in September 2016 and completed her professional training in the areas of commercial litigation, insolvency and judicial review.
QUALIFICATIONS & ADMISSIONS
• Law LLB (Hons), Queen’s University Belfast, 2015
• Institute of Professional Legal Studies Queen’s University Belfast, Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Studies, 2016
• Barrister, Inn of Court of Northern Ireland, Call 2016 (non-practising)
AREAS OF PRACTICE AND EXPERTISE
• Litigation (General)
• Contentious insolvency matters
• Bar of Northern Ireland (non-practising)