Rachael is an associate in our Litigation, Insolvency & Restructuring Group. Rachael joined Campbells in 2019 from the Bar of Northern Ireland where she practiced in the areas of insolvency and litigation.
- Acting for a shareholder of a company in defence of an application to appoint liquidators over the company.
- Acting for a company in a successful application to set aside a statutory demand before the Commercial Division of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court.
- Advising the directors of a company in respect of an application to appoint liquidators over the company.
- Law LLB (Hons), Queen’s University Belfast, 2015
- Institute of Professional Legal Studies Queen’s University Belfast, Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Studies, 2016
- Barrister, Inn of Court of Northern Ireland, Call 2016 (non-practising)
- Barrister of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), 2019
- Prior to joining Campbells, Rachael practiced as a Barrister in Northern Ireland.
- Rachael was called to the Bar of Northern Ireland in September 2016 and completed her professional training in the areas of commercial litigation, insolvency and judicial review.
- Bar of Northern Ireland (non-practising)
- British Virgin Islands Bar Association