Paul is an associate in our Litigation, Insolvency & Restructuring Group where he specialises in contentious and non-contentious corporate liquidations, bankruptcies, receiverships, restructurings, reorganisations and related litigation matters.
Paul obtained a Law degree at Reading University in 2008 before qualifying as a solicitor with Lester Aldridge LLP and specialising in insolvency.
Qualifications and Admissions:
- LLB, University of Reading, 2008
- College of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2009
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales, 2012 (currently non-practising)
- Solicitor, Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (Virgin Islands), 2016 (practising)
- Higher Rights of Audience, 2016
Areas of practice and expertise:
- Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring (liquidations and receiverships)
- Contentious Insolvency matters (asset recovery actions including fraud and tracing claims; applications for urgent injunctive or other interim relief; misfeasance and wrongful/fraudulent trading claims)
- Non Contentious Insolvency
- Law Society of England & Wales
- INSOL International