Mark CullenSenior Associate
Mark is admitted to the Bars of the Cayman Islands, the British Virgin Islands and England and Wales.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ADMISSIONS
- Jesus College, University of Cambridge- BA (Hons.), 2011; (M.A. Cantab., 2015)
- Jesus College, University of Cambridge- LL.M., 2012
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales, 2013
- Admitted as a Barrister of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), 2017
- Admitted as an Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2018
AREAS OF PRACTICE AND EXPERTISE
Mark has experience of a range of commercial disputes, in particular involving allegations of commercial fraud, claims relating to investment funds, breaches of directors’ duties and shareholder disputes. As well as trials, Mark has experience of various interlocutory hearings including applications for freezing injunctions, security for costs and applications for disclosure and inspection.
He is currently acting for the joint provisional liquidators of ABRAAJ Investment Management Limited, the investment manager of the Abraaj group.
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- COMBAR (Commercial Bar Association)
- CFLA (Commercial Fraud Lawyers Association)
- PNBA (Professional Negligence Bar Association)