Jared Awe is an associate in our Corporate Department. He acts on a range of corporate and finance matters, including corporate restructuring, capital raising, investment funds, finance and regulatory matters. With a keen focus on detail, Jared delivers commercially minded legal solutions to his clients. Jared joined Campbells in 2020.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Accounting – University College of the Cayman Islands, 2009
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law, Manchester, UK, 2016
- LPC/MSc in Law, Business and Management – University of Law, Manchester, UK, 2017
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2019
- Collas Crill – Associate – Corporate, Finance, Funds