Ian works in the Corporate and Finance practice group in our Hong Kong office. He qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong and joined Campbells in 2019. Ian’s practice covers corporate & commercial matters, including initial public offerings and mergers and acquisitions and general banking and finance matters. Ian is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Ian joined Campbells in 2019.
- Capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate and commercial
- General banking and finance
Advised the following clients with respect to initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and NASDAQ:
The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- Joy Spreader Interactive Technology Ltd.
- Honliv Healthcare Management Group Company Limited
- Peijia Medical Limited
- Akeso, Inc.
- China Bright Culture Group
- Wenye Group Holdings Limited
- XD Inc.
- FriendTimes Inc.
- Kimou Environmental Holding Limited
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology
Advised the following clients with respect to financing in the Hong Kong debt capital markets:
- Boardwin Resources Limited US$76.4mn 8.00% senior perpetual capital securities
- Huafa 2019 I Company Limited (subsidiary of Zhuhai Huafa Group Co., Ltd.) US$200mn 3.70% Guaranteed Bonds due 2020
- Huafa 2019 I Company Limited (subsidiary of Zhuhai Huafa Group Co., Ltd.) US$300mn 4.25% Guaranteed Notes due 2024
- Anton Oilfield Services Group US$123mn 9.75% Senior Notes due 2020
- Bachelor of laws, The University of Hong Kong
- Solicitor, Hong Kong (non-practising)
- Herbert Smith Freehills