Ian works in the Corporate and Finance practice group in our Hong Kong office. He qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong and joined Campbells in 2019. Ian’s practice covers corporate and commercial matters, including initial public offerings and mergers and acquisitions and general banking and finance matters. Ian is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Ian joined Campbells in 2019.
Advised the following clients with respect to initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and NASDAQ:
The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- Joy Spreader Interactive Technology Ltd.
- Honliv Healthcare Management Group Company Limited
- Peijia Medical Limited
- Akeso, Inc.
- China Bright Culture Group
- Wenye Group Holdings Limited
- XD Inc.
- FriendTimes Inc.
- Kimou Environmental Holding Limited
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology
Advised the following clients with respect to financing in the Hong Kong debt capital markets:
- Boardwin Resources Limited US$76.4mn 8.00% senior perpetual capital securities
- Huafa 2019 I Company Limited (subsidiary of Zhuhai Huafa Group Co., Ltd.) US$200mn 3.70% Guaranteed Bonds due 2020
- Huafa 2019 I Company Limited (subsidiary of Zhuhai Huafa Group Co., Ltd.) US$300mn 4.25% Guaranteed Notes due 2024
- Anton Oilfield Services Group US$123mn 9.75% Senior Notes due 2020
- Bachelor of laws, The University of Hong Kong
- Solicitor, Hong Kong (non-practising)
- Herbert Smith Freehills