Charlie is a senior associate in our Corporate Department. He has a broad corporate and finance practice with particular expertise and focus on debt finance (including fund finance and leveraged finance), equity finance, M&A and capital market transactions. Charlie regularly advises investment banks, private equity funds, large corporates and start-ups on the cross-border and multi-jurisdictional aspects of their transactions. Charlie joined Campbells in 2018.
Rising star Charlie Pywell is noted for his strong capabilities in M&A and capital markets transactions. Sources describe him as "a responsive and very good collaborator," further adding: "He is very smart and good at client service." - Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Solicitor, England and Wales, 2009
- Attorney at Law, Cayman Islands, 2014
- Macfarlanes LLP – London
- Latham & Watkins – London
- Conyers Dill & Pearman – Cayman Islands
- Charlie is recognised in Chambers and Partners, Legal 500 and ranked as a Rising Star in IFLR1000