Campbells is seeking to recruit a Marketing & Business Development Manager in our Cayman office. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing and liaise directly with partners, attorneys, the COO and other managers to develop and support the firm’s marketing and business development plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver and implement marketing and business development plans in conjunction with the Head of Marketing to enhance marketing efforts
- Provide support and guidance to key stakeholders on winning new business and developing existing clients
- Research existing and prospective clients’ requirements, competitor activity, market trends and opportunities
- Support development and delivery of proposals and presentations, ensuring that these are delivered on time and to a high quality
- Develop, review and approve engaging content for marketing campaigns, collateral, websites and social media that is consistent with the firm’s messaging
- Support event planning, sponsorships and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and prepare legal directory and awards submissions
- Track contacts and manage contact databases and business development activity in the firm’s CRM system
- Support business travel arrangements
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and projects and meet deadlines
- Possesses a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and meticulous follow-through
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skilled across the PDF Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experienced in working with CRM systems, digital experts, and graphic designers
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ business development and marketing experience, in a professional services firm
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree, a post-graduate marketing qualification will be advantageous
Salary & Benefits
Campbells offers an attractive remuneration package, a discretionary bonus, 5 weeks’ vacation per annum (pro-rated for part years), health insurance and pension plan.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 28 June 2019. Only applications received to this email will be considered.