Campbells invites applications from experienced and self-motivated professionals to fill the role of Manager – Regulatory Reporting, in respect of Campbells and its clients.
- Advising clients and Campbells’ staff on regulatory requirements including FATCA/CRS and AML/ KYC
- Establishing processes, providing training and supervising staff involved in the administration of such requirements
- Managing the team responsible for client onboarding and undertaking AML/KYC reviews for private equity fund subscriptions
- Managing day-to-day compliance work including completing FATCA/CRS registration and reporting for different jurisdictions
- Overseeing the billing process for regulatory reporting services
- Undertaking other regulatory reporting projects as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a postgraduate qualification in Accounting
- At least five years’ relevant working experience in either the financial or the professional services sector
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS regulations (experience with FATCA/CRS XML schema return filings is desirable)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate technical accuracy and meet deadlines
Salary & Benefits
Salary will reflect qualifications and experience and be in the range of US$95,000-US$110,000, plus eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus. Benefits include 5 weeks’ vacation per annum, health insurance and a pension plan per statutory requirements.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 July 2019 (only applications received to this email will be accepted).
Please explain in your cover letter why you are interested in the role, the skills and experience you have that make you particularly suitable, and the value you would bring to the role.