Campbells requires a litigation lawyer to join our growing Litigation, Insolvency & Restructuring team in the British Virgin Islands. This is a great opportunity, offering excellent career prospects, a collegial working environment and an attractive remuneration package.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will contribute to the growth of Campbells’ litigation practice by advising clients on a broad range of litigation, restructuring and insolvency matters. Cross-border insolvency experience would be advantageous.
Applicants should be admitted or be qualified for admission as a BVI-lawyer with preference given to those having:
- Three- to five-years post-qualification experience in commercial litigation with a particular emphasis on insolvency;
- Advocacy experience with experience of chambers, open court and appellate practise;
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills;
- Strong drafting, reviewing and negotiation skills; and
- A demonstrated ability to provide rapid, accurate and practical advice to clients.
Preference will be given to qualified persons who are BVIslanders or Belongers.
Deadline for applications: 5 April 2019
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications received to this email will be accepted.