Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Campbells is seeking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to support a partner and one or more senior associates. Duties will include:
- reviewing documents / preparing for discovery and dealing with other document production requests;
- drafting and preparing court documents and bundles;
- managing a busy court calendar;
- maintaining a working knowledge of Court procedures and fees involved;
- keeping track of attorney time recordings, billing, collection of AR;
- transcribing dictations and occasional court hearings;
- making worldwide travel arrangements and maintaining attorney calendars with hearing dates;
- coordinating conference calls and meetings across jurisdictions.
- at least 5 years’ relevant experience in litigation related work;
- legal-related qualification is preferred;
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, iManage, Viewpoint and Perfect Law (or equivalent), ContactEase (or similar CRM system);
- the ability to handle a full case load, and a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm;
- the ability to work on his or her own initiative and to work overtime at short notice when necessary.
Salary and Benefits:
Campbells offers an attractive remuneration package, and the successful candidate can expect to earn US$65,000 to US$73,000 per annum (plus overtime) dependent on experience and qualifications, consideration for a discretionary bonus, as well as statutory health and pension benefits.
Deadline for applications: 15 April 2019.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Only applications received to this email will be accepted.