Legal Secretary – Hong Kong
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Provide all-rounded secretarial and administrative support to 2 lawyers in our Corporate Department;
- Formatting corporate documents and preparing various documents of certifications to be provided to clients; and
- Attend to the ad-hoc duties as assigned by Lawyers/Senior Legal Secretaries/Paralegals.
- 3-5 years working experience as Legal secretary in company secretarial / Corporate/IPO departments;
- Fluent communication and writing skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Excellent formatting skill, fast and accurate English and Chinese typing;
- Willing to learn and enjoy teamwork;
- Detail-oriented, well organized and flexible personality; and
- Immediate availability will be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Campbells offers an attractive remuneration package, with a salary range of HK$20-$29K per month dependent on experience and qualifications, plus overtime and medical insurance.
Deadline for applications: 9 November 2018
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.