Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Campbells is seeking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to support a partner and one or more senior associates. Duties will include:
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with onshore counsel in multiple jurisdictions
- Accounting and annual filings with various government departments including CIMA and ROC
- Assisting with formation of companies and limited partnerships, fund registrations, ship registrations, registration of trusts, secured lending and compliance
- Dealing with monthly billing and credit control for matters
- Arranging travel, meetings and maintaining calendars
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience (prior experience at a law firm is essential)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CORIS, CIMAConnect, iManage, Viewpoint, Perfect Law (or equivalent), ContactEase (or similar CRM system)
- The ability to handle a full case load, and a minimum typing speed of 70 wpm
Salary & Benefits
Campbells offers an attractive remuneration package, and the successful candidate can expect to earn between CI$55,000 to CI$62,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications, plus overtime and statutory health and pension benefits as required by law.
Deadline for applications: 20 December 2018.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only applications received to this email will be accepted.