Campbells invites applications from experienced and self-motivated professionals to fill the role of Head of Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Services. This is a new and senior role within Campbells and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as AMLCO and MLRO for Campbells Group entities
- Managing and overseeing the daily functions of the compliance department, including the provision of compliance services to client entities
- Acting as AMLCO and MLRO or DMLRO of client entities
- Providing/overseeing FATCA/CRS registration, classification and reporting services to client entities
- Providing other reporting services for client entities as required
- Reviewing processes and procedures with respect to all of the foregoing on an ongoing basis and implementing enhancements and/or remediation where appropriate
- Onboarding clients with respect to the provision of referenced services
- Liaising directly with clients and with attorneys and other staff members of the Campbells Group in relation to the provision of such services
- Reporting to the Partners/Directors of Campbells Group entities with respect to the foregoing
- A Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years’ regulatory and compliance expertise in either the financial or the professional services sector. A professional legal or accounting qualification and/or compliance qualification would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework of the Cayman Islands
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS regulations
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and experience of managing a team
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate technical accuracy and meet deadlines
Salary & Benefits
Salary will reflect qualifications and experience and be in the range of US$120,000 to US$150,000, plus eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus. Benefits include 5 weeks’ vacation per annum, health insurance and a pension plan per statutory requirements.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 16 September 2019 (only applications received to this email will be accepted).
Please explain in your cover letter why you are interested in the role, the skills and experience you have that make you particularly suitable, and the value you would bring to the role.