Campbells is seeking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to support two lawyers in the Corporate Department of our Hong Kong office.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide well-rounded legal secretarial and administrative support;
- Format corporate documents and draft simple correspondence; and
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Lawyers, Paralegals and Senior Legal Secretaries.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Legal Secretary in an offshore law firm with Corporate Department experience preferred;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Detail-oriented, well organised and flexible;
- Excellent formatting skills, fast and accurate English and Chinese typing;
- Willing to learn and a team player; and
- Immediate availability (preferred).
Campbells Hong Kong offers an attractive remuneration package, dependent on experience and qualifications, and eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.