Campbells invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Assistant Accountant in our Cayman Islands office.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will:
- Assist the team in maintaining complete and accurate financial records
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis
- Assist with the processing of payroll and payroll-related transactions to staff, third party vendors and all government agencies
- Assist the team with the preparation of the Partnership’s monthly and yearly closings
- Assist with the preparation of the Partnership’s Consolidated Financial Statements and the preparation of budgets and financial reports
- Organise accounting practices including setting up wire payments, reviewing backup for every transaction, and keeping banking information up to date
- Assist the Head of Finance with the establishment and maintenance of the Partnership’s accounting principles, practices and operational procedures
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks when requested.
You may also be required to perform other such duties and projects related to the role as may from time to time be assigned to you by the Head of Finance, the COO or the Partners.
- CA/CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience of working in a multi-jurisdictional professional services organisation or function
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Viewpoint, QuickBooks and working with Time and Billing software (notably Aderant) preferred
- Previous responsibility assisting with annual audits, taxation calculations, multiple currencies and overseas returns preferred
In addition, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate: excellent time management and organisational skills; a high degree of reliability, flexibility and confidentiality; the ability to deliver good quality work within strict time frames; strong communication and team working skills and the ability to liaise professionally with clients.
Salary & Benefits
Campbells offers an attractive remuneration package, and the successful candidate can expect to earn CI$55,000 to CI$72,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications, plus a discretionary bonus and statutory benefits as required by law.
Deadline for applications: 19 June 2020
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications received to this email will be accepted